Supporter mailing list offer content
Free tea or coffee offer - terms and conditions
If you are on the Yorkshire Cancer Research supporter mailing list and have received our Autumn/Winter 2023 newsletter through the post, you can redeem the voucher on the back page for a free tea or coffee at our new Yorkshire Cancer Research cafe.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Only people who have received a postal copy of the Yorkshire Cancer Research Autumn/Winter 2023 newsletter are eligible for the voucher which is located on the back page.
- The voucher may be redeemed when you visit Cafe Hornbeam in person at the Yorkshire Cancer Research Centre, Hornbeam Square West, Harrogate, HG2 8PA.
- The voucher is valid between 1 November and 22 December 2023 and may only be redeemed during normal cafe opening hours (see website for up-to-date opening hours).
- The voucher entitles the bearer to one small tea or coffee only. It may not be exchanged for alternative goods of equivalent value.
- The free tea/coffee may be consumed in the cafe or requested as a take-away item.
- Only one voucher may be redeemed per person.
- The original voucher must be presented to cafe when claiming a free tea/coffee. No copies or duplicates will be accepted. Vouchers shall be retained by staff once they have been redeemed and shall not be returned to customers.
- No special priority shall be given to holders of a voucher in the event of peak time service if tables in the cafe are be limited. In such an event, all customers shall be treated equally.
- Staff reserve the right to ask supporters for their personal details (name, address) if required to verify the validity of a voucher.
- Any tea or coffee given to the presenter of a voucher shall not be eligible to receive a loyalty stamp on the cafe loyalty card.