- Our Employee Assistance Programme offers a range of support services such as a 24/7 remote GP access, a 24/7 helpline, an online health portal, and structured face-to-face counselling. It also offers discounts and offers at a range of well-known retailers.
- Regular pilates sessions take place in our offices or are offered virtually. We also hold other fitness events including a running club.
- Every Autumn we hold a wellbeing week with a range of sessions focusing on your mental and physical health, plus some treats and challenges too.
- A private medical insurance option for employees and family members is available after three months service.
- A Cycle to Work scheme.
- Our employee-led social committee plan and organise a range of events.
Your time away
- 25 days annual leave with an additional day awarded for each full year of service up to a maximum of five extra days (pro-rata for part-time employees), plus bank holidays.
- Family and parental leave options including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave as well as compassionate leave and dependents leave.
Your financial future
- A contributory pension scheme, with a minimum employer contribution of 5%.
- A salary exchange scheme, with 50% of the employer National Insurance savings passed onto the employee.
- A life assurance scheme
- We pay the Real Living Wage as a minimum to all employees
Your professional future
- We have developed our own in-house training offering, The Learning Hub, to increase job satisfaction and workplace skills. A range of highly immersive and interactive sessions delivered by external experts provides the opportunity to bring new dimensions to individual roles.
- Every team member has a full subscription to LinkedIn Learning. This video-based platform can be used for both professional and personal learning, tailored to your job role and individual goals.
- We encourage attendance at relevant webinars and conferences that will help you develop both professionally and personally.
Your working week
- A standard working week of 37 hours with the offer of flexible working arrangements where possible.
- We offer hybrid working for all applicable roles where possible.