Cancer services content
We provide funding and advice to help test new initiatives and improve existing services which are part of the cancer pathway. We contribute to building robust evidence for these initiatives and services to be funded on a sustainable basis.
Organisations we have worked in partnership with include:
- Integrated Care Boards
- NHS Trusts
- Local Authority Public Health teams
- Other health professionals and communities
Our priorities include:
- Improving the uptake of lung, cervical, breast and bowel cancer screening
- Delivering physical activity as part of the cancer treatment pathway
- Supporting people to quit smoking
For enquiries please contact email@example.com or complete the form below.
Expressions of interest
If you are involved in commissioning cancer services or service delivery and are interested in testing a new pathway, intervention or service then we would like to hear from you.
Please complete our expression of interest form and our team will be in touch.