About fundraising content
You can be a life-saver
There are so many ways to raise funds to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer in Yorkshire. You could host an afternoon tea, climb a mountain, attend a car boot sale or hold an in memory event for a loved one.
Pick your own fundraising style and make a difference to lives of people in our region.
Fundraising - a step by step guide
- Fundraising ideas From quizzes to sporting challenges, explore a variety of fundraising activities to give you inspiration.
- Tell us about your fundraising Let us know what you have planned using the form below and we will do all we can to support you.
- Set up your fundraising page It's quick and easy to fundraise online - if you've not already set one up, we've created a JustGiving template to get you started.
- Kit yourself out From running vests to cycling jerseys, our online shop has everything you need to make your fundraising a roaring success. Once you've registered your fundraising with us, we'll give you a code so that you can order items for free. Don't forget to read our guidance on how to fundraise safely.
- Pay in your fundraising Your fundraising donations will reach us automatically if you have used JustGiving. You can also pay in your fundraising online, or simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to pay by bank transfer, phone or by post.
Quote from Jude and Julie
Tell us about your fundraiser
Whether you're hosting a tea-party or conquering a mountain, we are here to help support your fundraising efforts.
Let us know what you are planning using this form, and we'll be in touch to make your fundraising efforts go further.