Great North Run content
Apply a place in the 2024 Great North Run
Apply for your place on the Yorkshire Cancer Research team for the 2024 Great North run today.
The Great North Run is the world’s biggest half marathon with over 57,000 runners starting in the iconic Newcastle City Centre and finishing by the sea in South Shields. A highlight of this route is crossing the famous Tyne Bridge.
If you have any questions, please contact our Events Team on 01423 877210 or email@example.com.
By joining the Yorkshire Cancer Research team you'll receive:
- A place in one of Yorkshire's most popular races.
- A FREE Yorkshire Cancer Research running vest in the post a few weeks before the event.
- Support from our dedicated events team, who will be on hand to help with creating your fundraising page and achieving your goals.
- A brilliant event atmosphere, with refreshments and photo opportunities at the Yorkshire Cancer Research stand after you’ve completed your challenge.
- … and you’ll be doing something amazing to help people in Yorkshire!
Why Yorkshire needs you
Yorkshire is one of the regions hardest hit by cancer - sadly more people in our region are likely to have their lives cut short by cancer than almost anywhere else in England.
By fundraising for Yorkshire Cancer Research, you are helping to change this. Your support enables us to fund pioneering cancer research that saves lives right here in Yorkshire, in your town, your city and your community.
Quote from Rebecca
Where is the event?