Yorkshire Three Peaks content
About the Yorkshire Three Peaks
On 4th or 5th May 2024, take on the challenge of tackling the iconic Yorkshire Three Peaks! The walk is approximately 25 miles in length, with an elevation gain of over 1,000m.
Starting at Horton in Ribblesdale, the walk takes you on a superb circular of the hills. It is always fulfilling!
If you have any questions, please contact our Events Team on 01423 877210 or email@example.com.
By joining the Yorkshire Cancer Research team you'll receive:
- A FREE t-shirt in the post a few weeks before the event
- A team of expert walking guides to help you round the route
- Refuel check points with drinks and snacks provided
- A hot meal at the finish line
- Support and advice from our dedicated events team
- … and you'll be doing something great to help people in Yorkshire!
Why Yorkshire needs you
In Yorkshire, nearly 600 people receive a cancer diagnosis every week. When you fundraise for Yorkshire Cancer Research, you’re helping to fund pioneering research to improve the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cancer in our region.
Start and end location
Horton in Ribblesdale Village Hall
Horton in Ribblesdale